THE ORDINARY Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion ( Previously Advanced Retinoid 2%)
A Stable Emulsion of Next-Generation Forms of Retinoid
- Ideal for Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
- A gentle but hardworking serum which targets all signs of ageing and textural irregularities
- Utilising a high concentration of two next-gen retinoids (proven to be more effective than standard retinoids) this lightweight, milky-textured serum works hard to defeat the main signs of skin ageing. Lines, wrinkles, loose skin, and pigmentation are all visibly reduced in appearance without the irritation typically associated with retinoid use
- Hydroxypinacolone Reinoate - An advanced retinoid which, unlike others, doesn't need to be converted into the active form of Vitamin A in the skin, making it better at treating dark spots and wrinkles than other retinoids.
- Pure retinol - Delivered in a protective capsule system to ensure that it is gentle on skin whilst achieving visible results.
Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne.
- Apply a small amount to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen, after water-based serums but before heavier treatments
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments
- Avoid unprotected solar exposure
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin
- Patch testing prior to use is advised
- Keep out of reach of children
- Refrigerate after opening